Maintain Independence In Your Home and Community
For over 30 years, LifeDesigns ReAbility Center (LDRC) has been the CT leader in providing year-round programs that improve health, wellness and independence for adults with moderate to severe neurological and orthopedic illnesses. Since 1984, we have offered affordable recovery solutions to thousands of satisfied clients throughout Fairfield and New Haven County. With consistently high customer satisfaction ratings, we are proud to be one of the most trusted providers for helping people remain independent in their homes and community.
Like All Companion & Homemaker Companies, We Can:
- Provide as much or as little care as you need.
- No long-term commitments; we're here for as long as you need us.
- We match our caregivers to each unique person we serve. With various levels of service and expertise, there's a fit for every need.
Why Consider LDRC For Home Care?
All Home care agencies allow you or your loved one to continue to enjoy the comfort of home, with just the right amount of support from a dedicated caregiver. LDRC offers all this plus an additional key benefit not available by any other agency in CT:
For only $55 a visit*, we will provide year-round access to our 5000 sq ft Activity-Based Restorative Therapy Center or ABRT. ABRT sessions include professional designed, targeted activity therapies that improve balance, gait, transfer skills, general strength and range of motion. Each session can be as long as 7 hours to include breaks for snacks, walks in the community, fun games and socialization. In addition to the ABRT, each session (if needed) can consist of gentle massage, dementia/Alzheimer's intervention, speech, and language work as well as writing practice.
The additional benefits of our program include:
- Maintaining independence without interrupting routines and surroundings.
- Personalized care by dedicated in-home caregivers, available as needed.
- Overall increased quality of life by continuing access to friends, family, and pets.
- Transportation to and from LDRC & all doctor appointments and errands.
- Assistance with maintaining medication schedules and personal care.
*Requires a minimum of 20 hours a week of in-home care. Regular charge is $55 an hour.